1 week ago
Job title : CMR and Logistics Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 06, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The purpose of this role is to support the safe handling in accordance with compliance standards, of confidential materials during the multiple exchanges in country/location. This includes movement and activities related to the primary storage area known as the Confidential Materials Room (CMR).
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Supports the functions of confidential materials handling and the Confidential Materials Room (CMR) to ensure British Council standards are met in set up and day to day operations.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly
- Carries out instructions and requests from Cluster operations and Operations Manager efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures adherence to CMR standards and management as set forth and carries out frequent random checks to proactively prevent issues from arising.
- Manages courier SLA/performance standards and builds relationship with courier service provider in country, so that quality of services and cost elements are in accordance with standards.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly/monthly time horizon.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in an operations environment managing confidential materials
- Working in a challenging environment operating against very tight deadlines
- Experience working in a compliant and regulated environment
- Has the ability to build relationships with external stakeholders (i.e. exam boards)
- Experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard
- Experience managing teams
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience of supporting delivery of computer-based exams
- Experience in managing logistics and/or procurement
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- CMR and Logistics Officer jobs