Credit Direct Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Division: Innovations & Technology
- Responsible for system uptime and performance as it relates to server, application and software configuration.
- Provide implementation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting activities for server hardware and operating system software; Linux / Windows server, storage and virtualization technologies.
- Engineering solutions for scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Generate system metrics and reports for purposes of detecting performance bottleneck and capacity planning.
- Designing and influencing the building of On-Prem and cloud services and integration.
- Design, Architect and build out from the ground up and maintain MS Azure cloud platform/solution to secure data access and platform stability.
- Configure, maintain and monitor MS SQL databases servers; ensure 99.9% uptime and performance, manage back-ups and recovery procedures.
- Perform 7x24x365 on-call operations for server infrastructure and server related hardware and software.
- Developing disaster recovery plans, validating infrastructure readiness for cloud migration; installing, upgrading, and relocating server-related hardware and software.
- A First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is required
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in FinTech development is preferred
- ITIL, MSCE (Server and Cloud), CCNA – An added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here