2 weeks ago
Job title : Clinical Pharmacist
Job Location : Imo
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Clinical Pharmacist jobs