Hospital Assist Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Clinic Administrator jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Mowe, Ogun
- Ensure the efficient and smooth dayÛÒtoÛÒday operation of the clinic
- Liaising with departmental staff and hospital management and give feedback to management
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategy/ drive both internal marketing & external marketing to ensure the profitability of the clinic
- Liaising with local government authorities to ensure all required regulations are met.
- Submission of daily and weekly reports of activities.
- Ensure that the monthly hospital expenditure budget is within approved limits
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Coordinates the activities of HMO patients, seeking approvals and keeping their records
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
- HND / BSc in any discipline
- 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in the healthcare sector.
Salary / Benefits
- N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
- Attractive with other benefits
- Accommodation: Available.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Ogun
*Clinic Administrator in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.