About Clina-Lancet’s Job offer
Job title : Operations Executives
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide day-to-day direction and management of laboratory and associated functions (technical, administrative and support functions) in order to fulfill organizational strategic objectives, achieve specific goals and maximize profit and efficiency.
- Involvement in the design and Implementation of business strategies, plans and processes.
- Oversee Clina–Lancet’s daily operations across all support departments. Evaluate business performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics generated from these departments.
- Oversee company projects such as the establishment of new laboratories in accordance with agreed processes and in line with strategic objectives.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in accordance with organizational objectives.
- Adhere to professional conduct requirements in line with organizational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards and governmental policies
- Collation and pulling of Summary reports from submitted departmental management reports with a view to interpreting same to the CEO for final decision making.
- Participate in management meetings (and other strategic meetings), reporting on operational matters, discuss progress against agreed plans.
- Provide consulting services on matters related to business structure and growth and where necessary, technical insights and directions.
- Ensure the implementation of service levels and quality standards, ISO 9001, ISO15189 and lean processes in accordance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practice, accreditation requirements, quality assurance (including quality control), health and safety, standard operating procedures, turn-around time targets and service level agreements with clients, to ensure that the laboratory is constantly able to deliver a high quality, cost effective and safe service.
- Coordinate with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and retain the best employees. Also required to oversee asset management and review service level agreements with service providers.
- Coordinate, with the procurement manager, on procurement of goods, optimization of stock levels and reduction of costs at all times.
- Coordinate, with the Technical manager, on equipment maintenance schedule. Ensuring equipment are running efficiently at all times.
- Ensures good housekeeping of the facility
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.