Job title : Client Success Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are ecstatic as we look forward to welcoming a high-performing & aggressively strategic client advocacy professional who would serve as a bridge between Estrada International and all its clients, to join our team in the capacity of a Client Success Associate.
- Estrada International is desirous of becoming a top-performing HR company in the recruitment industry which can only be achieved by client retention. While client acquisition is the key driver for dynamic revenue generation, client retention is often the critical factor.
- You will be primarily responsible for developing business methodologies that ensure that the client achieves their desired business objectives while using our HR services. It is expected that beyond the initial recruitment services provided to clients which is a mere origin of value exchange, mutual value must keep occurring over time.
- You will be expected to assure the client gets what he needs, in order to retain them as part of our business, as well as ensure a permanent business source. You will help strengthen the client’s relationship with Estrada International which will not only propel revenue but also build the client’s trust with the business.This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a growing and progressive brand.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Help clients realize value by convincing them that our business is the key to their profit.
- Being an advocate for the business, you would help build the brand reputation for the business. This you must do by balancing your words in the exact amount and placing them in front of the client.
- Onboarding the client: With a continuous focus on life cycle selling, our business need not lose the land and refresh mindset’. Onboarding new clients will be one of your biggest responsibilities, because it is always necessary to focus on new clients so as to propel client acquisition and retention thoroughly.
- Client Retention:you are expected to confront the gap between client acquisition and client retention. You are expected to bring in loyal clients instead of one time users. You will stand as trusted advisors for the client and help them identify growth opportunities.
- Knowledge Enablement: You are expected to enable the client with knowledge that helps them believe in our company’s value proposition. You will also follow up on the ones that did not respond to curb their churn rate.
- Empathetic engagement: in order to assure the client of their profit goals, you are expected to use the company’s premium services as an engaging opportunity. You are to notify clients of best opportunities, convincing them as to how our services can be beneficial to them. You are not only to inform the client about our services but also tell them ways in which these services can help them make strides in business.
- Relationship Management: Despite being a company’s advocate, you are expected to organize and analyze the client’s information in such a way that the client cannot afford to turn the offer down. You are expected to have real-time visibility into the client’s status inorder to propose right deals to them.
- Upsell and Cross sell: By increasing portfolio growth, you are expected to increase the lifetime value of the client. This is the main goal which becomes easier when you look into upselling and cross selling efforts regularly. This will involve data and keeping the client in the center.
- Periodic client health check: you will need to conduct regular client health checks. Even the oldest client may be thinking of leaving. This will help maintain the client base and improve efficiency which will also prepare you for any situation where clients are unhappy with our services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience within a recruitment consulting or any reputable firm
- Excellent Business Development skills and result-oriented
- Aggressive sales professional with strong business acumen.
Salary: 150,000 (monthly gross)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Client Success Associate jobs