Job title : Client Service Officer
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Company is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer who will handle all client inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner.
- The Client Service Officer will be responsible for collaborating with the relevant teams to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and upselling company products where possible.
- Also, s/he will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities through client referrals.
- The ideal candidate for this role must be committed to helping clients and have the ability to work well under pressure with excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle client’s complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution.
- Keep records of client’s interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- 2 years working experience as a Customer Service Officer or a relevant role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in CRM Software.
- Excellent customer-oriented approach.
- Attention to details.
- Discrete and diplomatic, with a strong ability to manage confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service jobs
- Client Service Officer jobs