Job title : Client Relations Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
VIP Clients Reception:
- Greet and welcome clients with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Assist with check-in procedures, ensuring a swift and efficient process.
Personalized Concierge Service:
- Provide personalized assistance to meet the specific needs and preferences of Clients.
- Coordinate with ground services, catering, and other relevant departments to fulfill clients’ requests.
- Ensure the maximum comfort of clients.
- Ensure availability of newspapers for clients to read and for aircraft when necessary.
- Ensure requested service delivery to clients within the Lounge.
- Oversee the operations of the VIP/Executive Lounge, maintaining a pristine and exclusive atmosphere.
- Ensure the availability and presentation of high-quality food, beverages, and amenities.
- Supervise the collection and delivery of dishes and laundry for washing in good condition.
- Coordinate the boarding and deplaning of clients through the lounge in coordination with Ground Operations personnel
- Be professional in delivering such service; for example, serve tea/coffee in designated crockeries, drinks in appropriate presentations etc.
Security and Confidentiality:
- Adhere to strict security protocols to ensure the safety and confidentiality of private jet clients.
- Monitor lounge access to guarantee only authorized individuals are admitted.
- See to the 3rd party security service personnel in their professional interface with HNIs and attend to any issues that may arise at the screening points or entry and exits.
- Ensure all exits are locked when not in use.
Communication and Coordination:
- Communicate effectively with private jet operators, ground crews, and other service providers to ensure a seamless travel experience.
- Relay important information to clients regarding flight status, boarding, and other relevant details.
- Respond to mail on service requested and update such service where necessary in FBO ONE
- Address and resolve any issues or concerns raised by clients promptly and discreetly.
- Collaborate with other staff members to handle unexpected situations with professionalism.
- Ensure control of the situation of clients and their assistants within the lounge such that there is no discomfort to other clients.
- Report any incidents that may affect the brand or losing a client to Supervisor and Head, FBO Operation for immediate action.
Upselling and Promotion:
- Promote additional services, amenities, or upgrades to enhance the overall private jet experience and contribute to revenue goals.
Training and Compliance:
- Stay informed about private jet industry standards, safety regulations, and customer service best practices.
- Participate in ongoing training to enhance customer service skills and maintain compliance.
- A Bachelor’s degree/ HND Degree
- At least 1 -2 years’ work experience
- Strong Organizational skills
- Proficiency in handling clients inquiries and resolving issues
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality, private aviation, or a similar VIP customer service role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of private jet services, airport operations, and international travel regulations is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Client Relations Officer jobs