6 days ago
Job title : Client Experience Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitor service experience across all customer touchpoints to understand the customer journey-map and thus proffer sustainable solutions to non-customer centric processes.
- Develop client surveys and other customer engagement strategies for insightful business and market intelligence.
- Management and timely resolution of escalations that have significant impact on service delivery and customer experience.
- Develop strategies and Champion client-centricity within the organization through recommendation of process improvements and follow through on such recommendations to Management.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Derive in-market research and insights to develop opportunities to improve the company’s products and services
- Develop strategies to ensure client satisfaction and maximum utilization of products and services offered to clients; carry out business reviews to evaluate client satisfaction with services offered
- Assist business leadership to coordinate processes to meet the operational and strategic needs of the business, advise on potential opportunities or hazards that affects the business’ ability to meet strategic goals and solicit feedback that influences operations.
- Monitor team’s compliance to service standards.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Client Experience Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********