HRbreakoutRoom’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Client Account Manager / Logistics Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
- Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients.
- They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
- They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
- To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Degree in in Sales, Communications or related fields.
- 2 – 4 years proven experience as a client account manager in a Logistics / Warehouse company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
*Client Account Manager / Logistics Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria