Job title : Clerical Staff
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is looking to hire a Clerical staff who will play support roles in the firm to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the firm. They will provide essential support to various departments and teams by performing a wide range of tasks. To promote sales through the preparation of online graphics for the purpose of marketing of real estate properties and other incidental products, to the overall interest of the firm.
- Provide general administrative support to the organization, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and managing correspondence.
- Manage Clients request for properties either for sale or rent (exhaust internal options first, before resorting to estate agents and affiliate marketers).
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, and arrange meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements for staff members.
- Develop networks and cooperate with estate agents, affiliate marketers,
- Digital marketing to drive sales through preparation of online graphic designs and effectively managing our online platforms.
- Support Team Projects: Collaborate with other team members
- to support special projects.
- Aid in research, data collection, and analysis as required.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion, ensuring privacy and security protocols are followed.
- Proactively identify and resolve administrative issues and challenges
- Bachelors degree in a related course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience in Graphic designing
Must have skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take instructions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Clerical Staff jobs