Madas Company Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cleaner/Office Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are a Leading Financial and resource solutions provider, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out financial management services for clients. Our mission is to make processing of financial service seamless and to help our clients meets their financial needs. This is why we strive to offer first class financial services to our clients. Our foundation is built on the trust reposed on us by our client simply because we make everything clear and transparent.Communicate effectively with clients
Position: Cleaner/Office Assistant
- Sweep and mop the floor of the offices inclusive the reception.
- Wash toilets (You should always check and clean the toilet at intervals even after the morning cleaning).
- Clean the kitchen and wash all the sinks, taps, plates, draining board and basins.
- Wipe all surfaces such as tables, chairs, any working equipment such as laptops, printers, scanners, telephones and alike as such.
- Notify administration when cleaning materials are running empty so that they can be replaced.
- Run internal errands for staff while at work such as buying personal things and banking affairs.
- Empty dust bin and remove used plates and cups from the office and wash same.
- Always ensure there is always water in the water dispenser
- Always ensure that the office doors and electrical appliances are taken care after each day work.
- Assist In making tea for clients and staff as the case may be.
- Candidate must live within Ikorodu and its environs (Agric/Ogolonto/Idiroko/Haruna/Majidun)
Mode of Application:
- The position applying for must be the subject of the mail for easy tracking
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.