Minerva’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cleaner jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 24-Jan-23
Quick Recommended Links
- Removing rubbish and emptying trash cans, waste bins, trays or similar receptacles and taking waste materials to external dust bin.
- Sweeping offices and all exposed areas with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors using the appropriate cleaning materials/reagent with wet or damp mops.
- Cleaning equipment, windows, glass partitions, walls and mirrors using cleaners, sponges and squeegees.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledged, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves, fittings and fixtures.
- To clean and disinfect toilets, sinks and showers.
- Clean and disinfect countertops, refrigerators and microwaves.
- Replenish consumable items like, toilet rolls, hand wash, disinfectants.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Clean blinds, sofas and chairs.
- Ensure that gardener has trimmed the shrubs, plant flowers and apply pesticides.
- Remove dust and dirt including cobweb from ceilings and wall.
- Using barricades or warning signs by placing same at the entrance and/or exits of the area being cleaned to prevent people from walking on wet floors.
- Identify and promptly report possible repairs.
- Identify potential safety issues and promptly communicate them.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products and supplies and incident reporting.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
*Janitorial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Janitorial Services jobs in Lagos
*Cleaner in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.