Clayfields & Harrow Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Facility Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the client’s buildings and premises.
- Develop and implement facility management policies and procedures
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance; including space management
- Checking that agreed on work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily according to agreed terms. follow up on any deficiencies,
- Janitorial service management, closely monitoring the cleaning company or staff.
- Oversee the maintenance and installation of all electrical and plumbing fittings
- Energy management solution; will come up with energy-saving guidelines that will reduce our expense costs i.e. diesel consumption, pressure on generators, and where possible introduce alternate energy sources
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies and utility providers to ensure business activities in all facilities are running
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors, and other Operations Staff
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety practices in the workplace. etc.
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the client and his representatives
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethics.
- OND or above in Estate Management, Building Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Survey, and other related courses.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.