Agape International School’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Classroom Teacher
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
A non-profit Organization seeking a classroom teacher in Ilorin, Kwara state Nigeria.
- Must be a graduate have a degree in Education/PGDE as an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support virtual/in-person learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Must be able to manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Must possess and maintain a professional appearance.
Other requirements of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural backgrounds, and abilities
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to email@example.com