Fadac Resources’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Class Teacher jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a government approved co-educational school located in Ogudu, Lagos. They offer both British and Nigerian curriculum and cater for the pupils through an exciting range of academic and co-curricular activities.
They are looking to fill the role of a Teacher.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document studentsÛª progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- BachelorÛªs degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 yearsÛª experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
*Class Teacher jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
or whatsapp 09012544195
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria