2 weeks ago
Job title : Claims Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Receive notifications of claims be email/phone calls and for premium confirmation.
- Review the file for policy terms vis-a-vis the claim and premium confirmation.
- Communicate claim to underwriter via phone call and written correspondence.
- Forward claim form to the insured and requests for relevant claim supporting documents.
- Create claim file for documentation purposes.
- Register claim and allocate reference number.
- Forward documents to underwriters and liaise with appointed adjuster/engineer for an immediate investigation of the claim.
- Send reminders to clients as regards claim documentation.
- Forward Discharge Vouchers to clients and return to underwriters in exchange for the Cheque.
- Forward settlement Cheque to insured in final settlement of a claim or
- where the claim is rejected such written correspondence is forwarded as applicable.
- Update claims schedule(s) as instructed buy supervising officer
- Any other duty assigned by management
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- University degree / HND required. Concentration in Relationship Management, Service Orientation, Business or Communications and professional affiliation with the CII Nigeria or CII London is required.
- At least 4 years in a technical / Claims role in comparable industries.
- Relationship management experience
- Analytical, self-driven and results-oriented
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Proficient in the use of Ms word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Qualified candidate should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org using Claims Associate‘ as the subject.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Claims Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********