Social Impact’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : CLA Mapping Facilitator, USAID / Nigeria MELSA jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Social Impact is a subcontractor under the USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support Activity (MELSA). Under MELSA, the USAID/Nigeria Mission has requested that Social Impact conducting a CLA Mapping and Action Planning task. MELSA, in close collaboration with the Program Office (PRO), will lead the mapping and deliverables.
- An effective CLA strategy is based on first understanding an organizationÛªs current practices that support strategic collaboration, continuous learning, and adaptive management ÛÒ both the successes and challenges ÛÒ and then defining practical steps to achieve them. The CLA Framework and Maturity Matrix can facilitate this self-assessment and action planning process. The CLA Maturity Tool is a set of cards that offer illustrative examples of what CLA looks like at different stages of maturity; when missions use the tool, staff are engaged in conversations that help define priorities and next steps to strengthen learning processes.
- The CLA maturity tool is designed to focus internally on Missions but will be adapted for this initial exercise to include IPs and serve mostly as an introduction to the tool.
- Eventually, the exercise should evolve to include a more detailed, internal mapping of USAID/Nigeria CLA practices, aligning them with the MissionÛªs Performance Management Plan (PMP)
- CLA Plan and identifying opportunities to embed CLA more effectively in ongoing Program Cycle processes.
- Social Impact is seeking a CLA Mapping Facilitator to serve as the lead of a small team in this activity. The CLA Mapping Facilitator must have a track record of facilitating the design of similar projects and activities with multi-disciplinary participants.
- This is a part-time consulting position requiring five to seven days of work in September 2021, including travel to Abuja to facilitate the workshop on September 23rd.
- Assist with the dissemination of a CLA survey to Mission and IP staff prior to the MEL Community of Practice meeting.
- Analyze data collected from the survey for presentation during the workshop.
- Coordinate and manage logistics and planning for the workshop including up to 100 participants.
- Serve as lead facilitator for a two-hour CLA Mapping introduction for the MEL Community of Practice.
- Compile feedback from workshop participants on short and medium-term priorities to inform a high-level CLA Action Plan for the Mission.
- Develop a CLA Mapping Brief following the workshop to provide results from the survey, workshop, and best practice application of the CLA maturity tool.
- BachelorÛªs Degree and at least eight years of experience in a relevant discipline.
- Significant prior experience leading strategy development and facilitating workshops.
- Previous work experience with USAID Missions and implementing partners.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the CLA framework, including experience conducting CLA Mapping exercises.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills.Ûø
- Fluency in English, particularly in speaking and writing.
- Work experience in Nigeria and/or other West African countries preferred.
*CLA Mapping Facilitator, USAID / Nigeria MELSA jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria