Saipem Contracting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Civil Work Supervisor jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- Supervise the execution of civil works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the civil subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works.
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus
- Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
- Set-up the proper tools for the management of the punch lists, producing adequate reports to monitor the status of the punch list points (open, closed, closure forecast dates)
- Plan all the activities related to punch lists management
- Ensure that punch lists issued after walkthroughs are promptly notified and correctly drawn up and recorded
- Coordinate the assigned team, managing the interfaces with construction, engineering, and commissioning team to close the punch lists. Negotiate with the Client the punch lists and their classifications, in accordance with contractual scope of work and project requirements
- Ensure that the corrective actions identified for punch lists points closure are carried out and notified to the Client, to obtain the close-out form signed
- Archive all the punch list reports, to keep correct traceability
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 yearsÛª relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
*Civil Work Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Kaduna
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria