1 week ago
Job title : Civil Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging construction problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status for the Project Manager.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Member of a professional body like NSE, COREN.
- 3 – 8 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in civil structures as a Civil Engineer or Builder.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar soft wares.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly use Cover Letter as the body of the email.
- Candidates must reside on the Island, particularly around Lekki and Ajah axis.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Civil Engineer jobs