Whitehouse Design Curators’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Civil Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 11, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to hire a well-organized civil engineer who can manage building projects, completing quality assurance and compiling construction reports.
- Interpretation of drawing
- Supervision and allotting work to laborers.
- Taking and keeping records of materials on site.
- Supervision of project from start to finish.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues as required.
- Ensuring technical drawings and engineering plans are followed according to the drawings.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments.
- Gathering data & compiling reports
- Provision of daily project reports of all progress both on materials and structure.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Must have at least 3years experience in commercial building construction.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Min.Qulaification: HND In Civil Engineering
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Civil Engineer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.