Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Civil Engineer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of a professional engineer (If available).
*Civil Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria