Job title : Cinematographer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Cinematographer will be responsible for the Creation and Production of visual engaging contents, promoting and strengthening the recognition of the brand.
- BSc/HND degree in Mass Communication, Theatre and Film Studies, Creative Art, Computer Science or a related field is typically required. Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a Cinematographer in a medium/large sized reputable company is required.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Skills in creating and distributing effective digital content via catchy videos optimized for social media platforms.
- Good team player.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Proficient in cinematic tools.
- Basic Social Media Marketing techniques.
- Responsible for the creation of consistent visual style and branding across all promotional videos to strengthen brand recognition.
- Responsible for the implementation of visually engaging techniques such as motion graphics or visual effects to reach potential customers.
- Work closely with team to capture/create footages that reflects the brand’s identity and resonates with the target audience.
- Ensure proper shot continuity and coverage for editing purposes.
- Track metrics such as video views, engagement rates, and conversion rates to assess the impact of cinematic effort on sales.
How to Apply for this Offer
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org With “Cinematographer” as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Cinematographer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!