Job title : Cinema Head of Marketing
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of the Cinema Head of Marketing is to create comprehensive marketing plans to promote the cinema’s films and events, increase foot traffic,sales of tickets and concession.
- Oversee a team of marketing professionals, including graphic designers, social media managers and content creators.
- Manage and allocate the marketing budget effectively to achieve the best ROI.
- Stay updated on industry trends trends and conduct market research to identify audience preferences and competitive analysis
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets,influencers, and partners for press voverage and promotions
- Oversee the cinema’s online presence,including the website and social media accounts
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc, HND, or Degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field (preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing in the Entertainment/Film industry or a related field is COMPULSORY
- Ability to develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the film industry, including current trends,audience preferences and distribution processes.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Cinema Head of Marketing jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!