- Address: P.M.B.02 Uli. Ihiala L.G.A. Anambra State
About Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University’s Job offer
Job title : Registrar
Quick Recommended Links
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University except as regards fiscal matters for which the Bursar is responsible.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must possess a good honours Degree from a recognized University and must have had at least fifteen (15) years experience in a tertiary educational institution out of which he / she must have spent at least eight (8) years as a Deputy Registrar in University Administration.
- Possession of higher degree will be an advantage. Membership of recognized professional bodies is an advantage.
Practically, the candidate is expected to:
- Be a person with good leadership qualities who can inspire and motivate a crop of young administrative officers to be able to get the best out of them.
- Be a person with excellent physical and mental health.
- Be focused, innovative, principled and proficient in ICT.
- Must not be above sixty (60) years of age.
- The candidate for the position must be articulate and must be a dynamic administrator with unassailable integrity who promotes merit and diligence and who has not been indicted by any administrative panel or convicted by a court of law.
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of Service are the same as in the Public Service and as applicable to other Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined from time to time by the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Governing Council.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of their Application and Curriculum Vitae highlighting, among others, the following:
- Name in full (surname first, in capital letters).
- Place and date of birth.
- Sex, State.
- Permanent home address.
- Current contact address, Postal Address, GSM Number(s) and e-mail address.
- Marital status.
- Number and ages of Children (if any).
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates).
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates).
- Working experience, including full details of former and present post(s).
- Present employment, indicating present status and salary.
- Service to Society
- Extracurricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
- Candidates must state the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, and request each of their Referees to send a Confidential Report on them to the “Registrar, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University”.
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelopes marked “Registrar” at the top left corner of the big envelop and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University,
P.M.B. 6059, Igbariam,
Note: Twenty (20) copies of the Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be enclosed.