Job title : Chinese Speaker
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and conceptualize Public Relations (PR) strategies to grow and sustain visibility in the media.
- Implement PR initiatives that are aimed at achieving maximum visibility across different media platforms, including print, broadcast and online media outlets
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities
- Identify and manage relationships with key media outlets, editors and journalists
- Analyze and measure performance of PR efforts
- Minimum of 2 years and above working experience
- We want Individuals who have been studying abroad in China.
- Individuals who can speak Chinese very frequently is preferred.
- Ability to deal with lots of problems is required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Chinese very frequently.
- Excellent written and oratory skills; both in English and Mandarin to facilitate communication and engagement with Chinese media partner
- Experience in PR (both traditional and digital channels) and possess good media relations
- Highly meticulous and strong executional abilities
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Enjoys a dynamic environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Art / Languages jobs
- Chinese Speaker jobs