International Masters Security Systems Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Chief Security Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Chief Security Officer provides leadership and strategic direction for Operations, Technical, Security and IT functions. Ensure safe, efficient and productive service provision for both marine and landside customers. Provides input to effective strategies for operating the terminal at optimal levels. Also a key member of the terminal management team and has a direct influence on the growth and development of the terminal.
- Provides the leadership and direction for the port operations and technical engineering activities
- Establishes and implements current and long range goals, objectives, plans and policies of port operations, technical activities and expansion
- Takes a leading role in selection, negotiation & finalizing agreements with suppliers & customers & where appropriate be responsible for execution & maintenance of service levels as agreed.
- Participates as a key member of any steering committee for new projects & initiatives & plays a leading role in defining project management strategies & is responsible for timely deliverables of project plans.
- Liaise closely with shipping companies, customs agents, trucking companies, Customs, port authorities, and other statutory authorities to ensure that their requirements are met.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 yearsÛª experience in operations management roles in terminals.
- Experience in leading and delivering complex change initiatives in large scale operations.
- Must be able to adapt and execute functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of functional or departmental strategies.
- Develops solutions to match business needs, leads the development of new ideas and organizes information to develop, compare and assess alternatives.
- Experience in cost and productivity optimization through process optimization, as well as design and implementation of new operation procedures.
- Education B.sc/HND
- Completed post-graduate studies in Port and/or Terminal Management, or related business studies is desirable.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide variety of clients in a professional manner, displaying tact and diplomacy when needed.
- Expertise in Facility Security Protection and Crisis management
- Demonstrated ability to ensure the security and safety of the management and clients.
- Ability to control situations involving difficult and stressful incidents.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Decision-making ability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
*Chief Security Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Security / Safety jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Security / Safety jobs in Nigeria