- This job has expired!
Job title : Chief Operations Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Depending on your experience, performance and your results in terms of deliverables. We are on the hunt for a dedicated and qualified chief operations officer to join our dynamic team.
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Prudently completing performance reviews.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 5 – 12 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Proximity to job location is key for consideration.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Chief Operations Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!