3 months ago
Job title : Chief Operating Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision and operations strategies.
- Harnessing extensive experience to provide strategic direction and leadership to ALL operational departments, including sales & marketing, finance, production, operations, etc
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met.
- Ensure compliance with national and local business regulations, and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Drive initiatives to improve cost-effectiveness and profitability.
- Implement and maintain best practices for sustainable agriculture, environmental conservation, and responsible sourcing.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability
- Overseeing performance, implementing corrective actions as needed, and providing comprehensive updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Identify potential risks to the organization’s success and implement proactive measures to mitigate these risks.
Requirements and Skills
- Master’s Degree or Higher qualification required.
- 10-15 years.
- Experience within the Agricultural industry (particularly in Oil Palm operations) is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Chief Operations Officer or similar role (executive leadership roles).
- Several years of experience in leadership roles is a must. With a demonstrated track record of exceeding targets.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues. Strong understanding of agricultural best practices, sustainability, and environmental regulations is a bonus.
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues.
- Commitment to ethical business practices and sustainability initiatives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Chief Operating Officer jobs