1 week ago
Job title : Chief of Staff (Chief Operating Officer) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The CoS will direct and coordinate the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the CE.
- He/ She will lead and direct the following functions and/or business units:
- Projects & Products; Procurements & Partnerships; Data & Technology; Support services Finance, People & Culture (talent management & development), Creative, Digital & Information systems, Traffic & Operations, New Biz.Dev. and agency promotion.
- Create and administer a roadmap for generating businesses and sustaining it with a very LEAN and AGILE functional team.
- Possess the right capacity, capabilities, and contacts to significantly increase the revenue base of the agency.
- Define campaign media strategy that supports brand priorities, marketing objectives, product calendar, and commercial goals.
- A review of current policies and strategies and a solid marketing strategy, driven by CRM Implementation (Zoho CRM) with clear results on generating new businesses across multiple verticals specifically, the StartUp Ecosystem and the International Development Agencies (IDAs)
- Submission and review of the weekly report to the CE on milestones achieved in tandem with project deliverables and strategic corporate goals.
- Collaborate closely with creative, digital and data teams to ensure strategies are aligned with digital and traditional performance marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the financial and non-financial goals of the organization with the deployment and utilization of available resources and the growth strategy
- Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically with constant reporting effected through the Zoho ERP.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the automation of the business operations using ZohoOne, other tech tools.
- Previous work experience as COO or a related position for a min. of 3 years
- MA in Business Admin or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset
Job Location: Jibowu, Yaba,Lagos.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Chief of Staff (Chief Operating Officer) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********