Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief Medical Director / Chief Executive Officer
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : September 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Irrua, Edo
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution.
- He/She is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria not less than twelve (12) years post qualification
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Evidence of Medical Fitness from a Government Hospital; Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Information and Communication
- Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Salary and Allowances
Salary and Allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category Officer.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital,
- Candidate must enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the Candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the by the referees.