Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief, HAM & Administrative Officer jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Category: DCP – HR
- Assist to drive implementation of approved DCP Administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient management of facilities for the Plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist the implementation of a first class maintenance and management culture of all office and residential buildings in the Plant’s portfolio.
- Keep record of maintenance and contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assist in department’s budget and approved expenditure as defined in the manual of authority.
- Prepare Administrative periodic management report and submit to Admin Manager for review.
- Ensure proper coordination of employee wellness such as: provision of Staff Uniform, chairs, Table, computers etc. and keeping all record
- Ensure proper maintenance and inventory record of movable assets, such as renewal of company licenses as at when due; Verification and Registration of the movable and fixed Assets
- Coordinate staff insurance claims due to death or Industrial accidents.
- Escalate administrative issues to the Admin Manager for speedy resolution.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Admin Manager.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive Admin work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant administrative process areas such as facility management, contract management
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online