Job title : Chief Financial Officer (Pharmaceutical Retail)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, FCCA, ACMA), preferably chartered and with capability of providing financial strategic direction and revenue growth for the organisation.
- The preferred candidate will need to be strategical and commercially focused with good understanding of managing a large retail chain or large/voluminous transaction business.
- Prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan to ensure that the company attains its financial objectives and growth.
- Planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all finance-related activities of the company
- Provide support to top management and the board of directors in making key financial decisions, including risk evaluation.
- Provide leadership to the companys finance team.
- Overall responsibility for managing the companys cash flows
- Build solid relationships with our banking partners.
- Monitor the banking activities of the organization.
- Maintaining internal controls at the highest level and dealing with auditors.
- Lead monthly financial and business reviews with the MD and Board of Directors.
- Develop fit-for-purpose reports and insight for the board and executive and operational management.
- Lead on the improvement of the companywide finance systems, data analytics, and other financial modelling projects.
- Drive significant business change, cost reduction, and improvement projects.
- Reaffirm the training and development culture within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree and a professional accounting qualification in ACA, ACCA, FCA etc.
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience with a large corporate
- Experience working for a leading audit firm (preferably any of the Big Four) will be highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, first-class relationship building, and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and management experience in large finance teams of a large or voluminous transaction business
- Your leadership style should inspire and motivate, fostering a culture of excellence and teamwork within the finance department.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and relevant accounting principles is a must.
- Experience with the implementation of strong financial systems and controls is required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Chief Financial Officer (Pharmaceutical Retail) jobs