Veritasi Homes & Properties Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief Financial Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team! As our CFO, you will be responsible for the financial, and risk management operations of our company.
- In addition, you will also contribute to the development of our financial and operational strategyand the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- Manage the company’s financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare current reports
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and the company’s policies
- Prepare receipts of payment
- Preparation of Salary schedules
- Taking charge of the Company’s Tax matters
- Tracking and preparing incentives schedule
- Proper tracking of the Sales record.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Previous working experience as CFO for a minimum of five (5) years
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management
- Hands-on experience with financial management software
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as PDF attachments to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.