SaharaGo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief Financial Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Summary: The CFO will be responsible for managing the financial actions of the company.
- Tracking cash flow, analyzing strengths and weaknesses to propose corrective action plans when necessary and preparing accurate forecasts so that management can make informed decisions about future investments or cuts.
- In charge of financial side of the business .
- Responsible for building models, analyzing data, and preparing statements to reconcile income with expenses to keep track of the company’s earnings and projected cash flow.
- The Ideal Candidate must have minimum of 5 years experience on the role in a B2B e-commerce organisation or a related one
- Minimum Bachelors Degree.
- International Experience Required as a CFO
- Experience dealing with inter countries Financial Transactions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.