3 months ago
Global Rainbowbird Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief Finance Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are searching for Chief Finance Officer with capacity to build from scratch a world-class finance & strategy team to steer our client’s company through the next phase of growth.
- You are expected to act as the commercial brain of the company, driving our clients’ Capital raise, business planning process and identifying and measuring growth and profitability initiatives by acting as a strategic partner to key portfolios.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions. *Plan, strategize and execute financial modules and activities to establish and maintain a proactive and prudent financial management practices.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Providing an interpretation of financial information.
- Monitoring cash flow and using the same to predict future financial trends.
- Analyzing change and advising the Management on what needs to be done’
- Formulating strategies to be used in the long-term financial plans for a business entity
- Researching the different factors that influence business performances
- Analyzing the performance of competitors and the trends in the financial market
- Developing management mechanism in the finance department for purpose of minimizing the financial risks.
- Reviewing and evaluating cost reduction opportunities open to the firm. *Working with auditors to establish and ensure prudent financial practices.
- Developing good working relationship with professionals such as bankers, auditors, or statutory organizations for the benefit of the firm.
- Managing the company’s budgets while ensuring and enforcing budgetary controls
- Updating the company regarding changes in legislation or regulations that may affects the firm’s business operation.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- 10 – 15 years relevant work experience.
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Prior experience in engineering firm preferable
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting.
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Words, and PowerPoint and accounting packages.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Chief Finance Officer in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********