Job title : Chief Finance Officer/Group Head Finance, Treasury and Admin
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- General ledger management and maintenance of accounts processes including proof of accounts
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and financial controls are set, implemented and monitored
- Revenue assurance
- Cash flow forecast and liquidity management
- Provision of accurate and reliable annual financial statements from time to time.
- Preparation of the company’s budget, forecasts and cash flows
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with detail analysis to the board
- Engage in Financial Modelling and analysis and present periodic report to the Managing Director and the Board
- Co-ordinates and ensures the timely preparation/rendition of statutory returns to CBN, NDIC, FIRS, CAC, etc.
- Supervision and coordination of end of month processes and ensure timely closure of the books on monthly basis
- Establishment of documented standards and procedures in finance operations and ensure compliance
- Define jobs and responsibilities for every staff under his supervision and methods of evaluating the achievement of the deliverables in a clear and unambiguous manner for every staff
- Responsible for the design of procurement policies and procedures as well as their enforcement.
- Regulatory relations and compliance
- Advises the CEO on major financial decisions and ensures the proper execution of/compliance with the Company’s laid-down financial policies, guidelines and processes.
- Provides leadership in the areas of staff appraisal and performance measurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business Management, Commerce or any of the Social Sciences.
Professional membership of ICAN. Microfinance Practitioner Qualification Exams-CIBN or MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, five of which must have been in finance department of a financial institution. Prior board-level experience/ experience reporting to a board/ board committee
Business Acumen & Report Generation presentation
Financial modelling skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market and commercial financial products
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email on or before February 28, 2024
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Chief Finance Officer/Group Head Finance, Treasury and Admin jobs