Job title : Chef
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ability to formulate recipes, Study each recipe, and gathering of all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner.
- Must demonstrate undeniable flair for treating food right’ and be very comfortable and versatile in continental and localdishes.
- Can follow recipe and lay down food preparation procedure
- Proven work experience as a Chef.
- Must be willing and able to train team members and must also be open to learning
- Advanced knowledge of Hospitality / culinary techniques.
- Excellent communication, customer, and inter-personal relations are must.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Chef jobs