Job title : Channel Marketing Manager-HORECA
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is responsible for driving business performance in-store and designing marketing strategies and activities that focus on optimizing sales and maximizing our brand’s presence within the HORECA channel, leading to profitable growth. The role designs and leads the HORECA Channel Marketing strategy, starting from identifying at-home channels’ big bets to the moment when Channel strategy is cascaded to our Sales Teams and executed with excellence to the delight of our customers and by creating unique experiences for our shoppers in stores.
- Co-creates the Long-Range Plan and annual BP from Channel perspective (in collaboration with TCCC Channel Lead and HORECA Sales Director) and creates the HORECA vision based on relevant customer and shopper insights and local HORECA Channel understanding
- Maintain an understanding of local, regional, and global activation best practices and lead the local agency teams in step-changing activation.
- Contribute to the identification of long-term market big bets and translate Marketing activity calendar into specific Channel activations and platforms with having HORECA Channel activity calendar as an output
- Partner with Brand Owners (Portfolio Integration Manager, TCCC/MEL, and Regional Marketing Managers) to connect our Portfolio strategy with HORECA channel plans and ensure adequate planning of Direct Marketing Expenses (DME) related to HORECA activities.
- Fully own the disciplined execution and control of annual DME allocation
- Tracks performance of the HORECA Channel programs and proposes ongoing corrective actions if needed
- Partners with Sales teams to ensure HORECA Channel marketing strategy and plans are fully cascaded down to the sales frontline, customers, etc
- (Co)-owns the design of the annual HORECA Picture of Success (must-win SKUs approach, owns Zoning and respective activation tools like POP, equipment, etc., and partners with Customer Value growth manager for the design of customer dedicated approach, integrates Pricing and OBPPC approach together with RGM team. partners with Red and Commercial capability team for cascading down and guiding the execution of sales teams)
- (Co) owns effective HORECA channel selling stories that are customer-centric and by ensuring win-win.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Channel Marketing Manager-HORECA jobs