Job title : Chain Store Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team’s key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand their needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high-performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Sales Operations / Support or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Retail industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts and Distributors.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Retail
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Chain Store Manager jobs