ESOSA Food System’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Center Manager(Bakery Operation)
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Overseeing the daily operations and business of the Center. Accountable for enforcing and driving company policies, Procedures and guidelines within the Center. The role includes overseeing and coordinating all units & departments to achieve production, sales and financial targets. It also includes a continuous evaluation and analysis of the various business metrics to ensure alignment with established indices.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of company goals.
- identifying opportunities for growth in both current and prospective markets while also establishing goals and objectives concerning these prospects for the Center.
- Make sound decisions to responsibly manage daily operations of the Center.
- Ensuring that the bakery operations run smoothly on daily basis.
- Ensuring that operations in all units of the Sales, Accounts, Production, Security, Admin, Facility Management and Quality Control departments of the Centre are carried out efficiently.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, raw materials, equipment etc.)
- Ensuring that fresh and high-quality raw materials are purchased and used for production.
- Monitoring to ensure that only company approved specifications, combination, quality and measurements of raw materials are used for production at all times.
- Ensuring that only company approved procedures and equipment are used in the production room, store and inventory room at all times.
- Ensuring that all machines, equipment and sales vehicles are in good working condition, well maintained, properly handled and serviced on the scheduled service dates.
- Interacting with customers and third parties in a friendly, polite, humble and respectful manner and monitoring to ensure that Sales Representatives and staff do same.
- Participating in job interviews, new staff induction activities and sessions, and staff training sessions as required.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with Sales Representatives and customers.
- Resolving customer complaints and making sure that the root cause of all complaints is identified and resolved in a timely and respectful manner.
- Sourcing for vendors with high quality raw materials at lowest prices.
- Dealing with and negotiating with relevant government agencies and authorities and ensuring that the Company is up to date and in compliance with all Federal and State requirements, standards, documents and certifications needed for proper functioning.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Liaising with the Accounts department in preparation of budgets.
- Preparing and forwarding sales, production and expense reports to the MD and the COO on daily basis via email with the Human Resource Manager in copy.
- Helping the organization’s processes and practices to remain safe and legally compliant.
- Monitoring to ensure that the internal and external areas of the bakery premises are neat, tidy and in hygienic condition.
- Managing budgets, making forecasts where needed and using the result of the forecasts to carry out efficient planning.
- Monitoring to ensure that staff render high quality customer service.
- Nurturing a positive and harmonious working environment.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that the general business of the Center is productive and sustainable.
- A B.Sc. in any Engineering, Food Technology, Accounts and any other relevant Science and Management discipline with a minimum of 2.2 from a recognized tertiary institution. MSc/MBA/MA will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing company or FMCG.
- Proficiency in cost and financial management is required.
- Proficiency in operations management.
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational and leadership skills and abilities.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Excellent documentation and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Competent in business development.
- Honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly Salary: N220,000 N320,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefit
- 8am to 5pm, (5 work days/ Weekly).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********