Job title : CCTV Technician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system by responding and resolving any issues on client’s device in real time.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets.
- Installation and maintenance of alarm system, access control, panic buttons.
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- B.Sc, HND, OND, C&G, or Trade Test II & I in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering / Computer Science and ICT;
- Demonstrable practical experience in electrical installation work, especially on CCTV and other security products like panic buttons and access control;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a technician role or electrical installation work;
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written;
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level;
- Extrovert personality;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines;
- Self-motivated and accustomed to working with minimum supervision;
- Ability to operate in challenging and remote work locations;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- CCTV Technician jobs