Paykobo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Category Officer (Internship) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department Supply Chain Management Monthly
3. Reporting Relationships
You report to a Supervisor
You do not supervise any talent
5. Working Relationships
Within the Office
Supply Chain Management & IT Solutions
Outside the Office
Vendors, Suppliers & Customers
6. Key Responsibilities
6.1 Overall Responsibilities
- You manage a category of products and will be responsible for expanding product types for those product categories. You are responsible for gathering the product information
- required for the procurement team to make informed decisions on purchases and stocking.
- You are also responsible for setting product prices based on the companyÛªs pricing policy.
6.2 Key Tasks 1- Category Expansion & Management
- Research potential vendors and suppliers and onboard them
- Compare, evaluate and document prices from suppliers
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Report and escalate vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery
- Research and suggest product categories and product types for the company to stock based on present and future demand
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
- Assist other departments by providing relevant product information
The post holder will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Degree (OND, HND or BachelorÛªs)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Excel
9. Person Specifications and Required Skills
The successful post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role.
The ideal candidate needs;
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes
- Customer centric
- Ability to exercise initiative and confidence to start things from the scratch
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Time management skills
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
*Category Officer (Internship) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online