Chef Eros & Co’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cashier jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : July 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Recruiting for CASHIERS
- Creating bills for customers.
- Daily operation of the cash register.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Confirmation of customers payment.
- Accepting cash payments and making change and using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions.
- Helping resolve customer complaints and maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies.
- Daily account reconciliation and account closing and ensuring no shortage or overage is made.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Receive customers with a smiling and welcoming attitud
- Processing customer payments.
- Detects errors arising out of wrong input of orders by the waiters, barmen and customer representatives.
- Reporting cases of fraudulent acts to the Finance Manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- OND/Diploma with experience in food service or retail is helpful, and basic math, customer service, and communication skills are essential.
- Effective communication and active listening skills for conversing with customers
- Impeccable customer service skills and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Accountability in processing customer payments
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good mathematical skills.
Candidates should be living close to Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.