Whitetree Gourmet’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cashier jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant cashiers and cooks with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As a Restaurant Cashier and Kitchen worker, you will work alongside team members in ensuring customers have a wonderful experience, deliver quality service and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is givento their issues/complaints
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer
- Maintain excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Must be knowledgeable about the company products
- Must possess suggestive selling skills
- Must be hardworking and be ready to multitask
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Must be able to do simple arithmetic
- Ability to use computer is an added advantage
- Ability to work without supervision.
- OND / S.S.C.E qualification with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Experience in retail supermarket / FMCG is an added advantage.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Cashier in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using “Pastry Chef (Cake Decorator)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates living on the Lagos Island or environs are expected to apply