CITIBANK’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Cash and Trade Processing Representative 3 jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Requisition ID: 21347017
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollarsäó» worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Teller is an entry level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day to day delivery of client facing services and processing transactions in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service.
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on clientäó»s financial goals.
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunities offered by Citi.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered.
- Complete processing activities related to compliance and control
- Assist new team members with procedural tasks
- Contact internal and external customers on a frequent basis
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Pass basic induction and operations training.
- Youäó»ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity.
*Cash and Trade Processing Representative 3 jobs in Nigeria
*Banking jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here to apply online
*Banking jobs in Nigeria