Job title : Cargo Head
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : March 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
ABC Logistics is one of Nigeria’s big players in the logistics industry. With a good structure and pleasant working environment our staffs are dedicated and happy doing their jobs. This has over the years translated to superior return on investment for our stakeholders. We now seek to engage the services of Cargo Head our Enugu and Onitsha terminals.
Job Summary /Objective:
The staff will be responsible for managing the terminal administratively and operationally. Managing key supervisors Warehouse, Front Desk, Assessment Supervisors
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of 2nd class honours.
- MUST have completed NYSC programme.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years industry experience (Logistics Industry) at intermediate management cadre.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage people to achieve result
Technical Core Skill
- ensure that responsible officer 100% inspection of items to be contracted on waybill
- ensure that responsible officer Properly identify, classify, mark, label and document shipment.
- ensure that the customer was advised on the appropriate packaging required
- ensure Correct price allocation of waybill types
- ensure that responsible officer raise payment advice for the customer to make payment
- ensure that responsible officer put a proper / detailed description of items on the assessment advice or where not practicable use as per attached list. A copy of such list should accompany the waybill.
- ensure that responsible officer tagged and marked waybills correctly
- Supervise porters on proper packaging of shipments as advised in (b) above
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Cargo Head jobs