Saipem Contracting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Camp Boss jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- Supervise and promote the activities required for a proper installation and staffing of a personnel accommodation camp as well as to manage the activities connected to a camp life facility.
- Manage and maintain the Company campground, which includes residential housing estates, catering, and entertainments facilities.
- Run and supervise the workers accommodation, looking after all camp aspects in term of customer services, maintenance, and financing.
- Support the management of emergencies. Organize transport/medical intervention for emergency cases
- Contribute to ensure discipline in the camp
- Coordinate and promote installation and operating of camp accommodation and site offices.
- Verify and check compliances of camp and offices daily
- Ensure that properties are maintained to high-quality standards and refurbished with high quality assets
- Ensure the camp efficiency in terms of services and running costs
- Supervise the house keeping of the camp and offices (cleaning of toilets, corridors, surroundings, etc.)
- Ensure laundry services management
- Monitor stock levels of all materials, including fuels, ensuring provisions, and reordering if required and keep track of consumptions
- Guarantee the correct preservation of perishable goods, including food
- Ensure electricity and water supply to the camp
- Ensure the respect of the regulations for the disposal of waste materials
- Manage the catering contract and catering facilities in coordination with the catering manager
- Supervise staff/workers canteen
- Ensure the correct functioning of camp/offices systems such as firefighting, water distribution, power supply, waste disposal, dust, and pest control, etc.
- Ensure the supervision of staff/workers canteen and the correct management of the catering contracts and catering facilities in coordination with the catering manager.
- Coordinate with Human Resources department for new arrivals/departures; handle allocation of rooms to employees and keep records of employees staying in accommodation. Check rooms every day (anybody absent or sick) and keep record.
- Oversee the daily movement of employees to/from sites, keeping track of that.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 yearsÛª relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
*Camp Boss jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Kaduna
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria