1 month ago
Enived Air and Logistics Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : CAMO Manager
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
CAMO Manager as required by Nig CCAR part 5. He reports directly to the Accountable Manager. He shall Manages:
- The defining and development of a cost effective and adequate maintenance programme for each aircraft type, engine, appliance and equipment operated by EAL.
- Carries out evaluations and assessments of airworthiness Directives, Mandatory Service Bulletins (SBs), Optional Manufacturers SBs, All Operators Letters, In-service Activities Reports, etc to determine their acceptability for incorporation on EAL Fleet aircraft.
- The performance of continuous airworthiness management duties as necessary on all fleets and liaises with contracted AMO organisation where applicable.
- Performance of all functions and responsible for all overall manpower development for the Maintenance Department.
- The efficient running and administration of the maintenance planning and technical recordings of EAL in accordance with the Nig. CARs 9.4 In particular.
- The advance planning of all required maintenance on aircraft or aircraft components so as to ensure that all maintenance is accomplished within the intervals specified in the aircraft maintenance programme schedule.
- The daily update of aircraft maintenance status report, inspection Status board and the weekly distribution of the same to the designated management staff;
- Systematic filing of the aircraft technical log and worksheets and proper arrangements of the files to make location of documents easy as well as processing the information contained in the aircraft technical log and completed worksheets into the Aircraft, Engine logbooks as appropriate;
- The keeping and complete updating of the Aircraft, and Engine logbooks;
- Maintaining of record of compliance for all accomplished airworthiness directives and manufacturers’ service bulletins or letters;
- Scheduling of aircraft and or aircraft checks and maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance programme;
- Planning, scheduling aircraft maintenance in such a way that the aircraft can be maintained within the proper maintenance intervals and procedures manual.
- Summarily, he shall be responsible for the management and supervision of continuing airworthiness activities, pursuant to Nig CAR part 126.96.36.199 paragraph (c).
Holder of AMEL and rated on EAL fleet aircraft will be an advantage:
- 5 to 7 years minimum experience in Aircraft maintenance planning and scheduling;
- Skillful at interpreting lessor’s requirements and interpreting same to Maintenance as a guide to ensure ease of return of aircraft at due time.
- excellent skill at interpreting manufacturers airworthiness requirement into maintenance instructions as applicable;
- Skilled at management Manhour input into maintenance and determination of same for a work portion.
- Some certification in basic skills in management,and trained on human factor in aircraft maintenance
- Trained on SMS Implementation, a requirement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
* CAMO Manager jobs
*Jobs in Edo
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Salary Offer: *********