Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Call Centre Nurse
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, an HMO requires the services of suitable candidates to provide good customer experience.
- Process complaints, following established operational guidelines.
- Identify and escalating priority issues.
- Answer phone calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to all enrolees, hospitals, third party service providers and staff members.
- Provide a pleasant and excellent customer experience through superior customer service methods, deployment of intelligence, problem solving skills and real- time issues resolution.
- Maintain knowledge of National clinical guidelines, and treatment protocols regulations and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Interact with the provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving membership authentication.
- Explain plan benefits, eligibility status, and enrolment processes and status of authorization.
- Provide input into the process improvement of the HMO.
- BNSc (Bachelors of Nursing Science).
- The candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing licence.
- Good communication and Interpersonal relation skills
- Proficiency in computer most especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interpret simple medical terms.
- Previous work experience is an added advantage.
NB- Candidates should reside within Fadeyi, Onipanu, Ebute- Metta and Yaba axis.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.